Sunday, August 2, 2009

A good day - Tiger won the Buick Invitational - by three strokes - against the lightest field I have ever seen at a golf tournament - but a win is a win.
Tomorrow we have the resident's meeting - as Madam Secretary I have to work - and I really do not enjoy being secretary but have agreed to continue for two more years. I do enjoy the people that I work with.
Then in the afternoon I get to go to Auburn and play with Gavin - a special treat. Terry will be at pre-school so Jen will hop off to her appointment and I will be on the floor with Gavin. He is developing a vocabulary - I always know what he is saying because he is a great pointer - light, that, book and I forget the 4th word. He is a book lover - which is fantastic!
Thursday, after bridge, I am going to Sacramento to spend the weekend with a very good friend, Jean McDonald. It will be so nice to have the time with her and I truly needed to escape for a few days.

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Ummm. Mom... new blog time??? Tiger LOST... and it's August 18th.