Tuesday, July 28, 2009

O.K you guys!

So Shellie swims an hour most days. So Rich rides his bike multi miles most days and takes even longer routes on purpose. I have decided to enter the challenge and - let's hear the trumpets blast - I rode my exercycle for five minutes this morning. After which I literally staggered across to my computer (four steps) to write about my accomplishment. So, my goal is to add another minute each day - the equivalent of another mile the way I figure these things. I must say that I am rather astonished at the pain in my legs - is there a hidden message there?

3 comments:

Richard said...

Less exercycle, more scooter-ing!

And we want pictures (of you on the scooter).

Shellie said...

Wow, you must really ride FAST to go one mile in one minute... good job Mom!

Karen said...

Good for you, Mom! I am impressed!