Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Excitement!

My life has been too boring to take computer in hand and invent a blog - that is, until Monday! Wow!! Before going to bed Sunday night, I decided to turn my computer clear off - which I do rather rarely. In the morning, all set to peruse blogs, I found it just part way off and refusing to respond to all my efforts. I spent Monday wondering what I should do. Finally Tuesday PM I called my server and they said to bring it in. By then I had decided that the on/off buttong did not seem to feel "right" and that was exactly the problem. Anyhow, to make a long story short I rehooked all the doodads but it still would not work. Through the process of elimination I rechecked the wall plug - ah, success! A working computer is a marvelous thing!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Well... when Brian or Rich help you, they get BIG credit... when I tell you to unplug and replug your computer I get NOTHING... Hmmmpppp.