Thursday, October 1, 2009

It Was a Very Good Day

Off in the morning to Karen's so that we could have a shopping advventure. Both of us did some lamenting that our favorite store for "bumming" no longer exicsts (i.e. Gottschalks). However, we settled for Kohl's - neither of us were into looking for clothes so we just roamed in household stuff and both had some success. We had lunch in downtown Roseville and then we off to the "$Ten Dollar Store" as nothing is over ten dollars. That is not its name but certainly fits. I found two little books for Gavin (the book lover) and Karen found a huge ball for Terry (the keep moving lover) so we both left there quite happy. One of my books, by the one, Janet, features a bunny that ends up with a "needle" in one foot and then he meets up with a hedgehog that has lost a needle.
On my way home I stopped off at Jen's and ended up being there for about four hours - which meant four hour of playing with Gavin and Terry plus a very nice dinner prepared by Jennifer. I "read" numerous books to Gavin - chatted quite abit with Terry and got in a few conversations with Jen. I also got down on the floor multi-numerous times which meant I had to get up from the floor multi-numerous times. Amazingly, I left there with such wonderful joy in my heart - proving once again, that laughter is the best medicine.
Yes, it was a very good day!

No comments: