Friday, January 23, 2009

Grass Valley news!

Actually, not very newsy but I am in the mood to bore you with whatever I can dredge up. Like, I just got home from a delightful time with Karen and Barry. We had a nice dinner and lots of chatting. It is, of course, a difficult time for Barry in particular.
I am going to Napa for the memorial for Barry's parents - February 7th, I believe. If any of you would care to join me there let me know. Actually, I will go down with Karen and then stay in San Rafael.
Great fun today - K and I were roaming in the Rocklin/Roseville area and came upon Christmas stuff 90% off - so I have enough bows and name tags and tissue paper for several Christmases probably. What fun! Tis nice having a specific area to store such things - i.e. no problem tucking them away where I will even be able to easily find them come December.
Well, as you can tell my life is not filled with exciting moments - but it is a good life - at least for me. I am still trying to get thrilled with Tesla - it does take focus and I seem to resist any such thing.

No comments: