Saturday, January 3, 2009

Home Again

The time with Brian and Sarah was really great. Best of all was getting to really know Sarah. Almost as good was the time with Brian - especially his most memorable efforts to help me understand the wonders of Nikola Tesla. His enthusiasm was so great that I am now going to read a book and learn all about that man. The weather was fabulous and all the side trips were special. In other words - it was wonderful!
It is good to be back home - don't ask me why as there certainly is a great deal that needs to be done - tis impossible to ignore the obvious. I've already (in fact, just returned from) gone to a meeting of the Homeowners Assn. board. Much to my joy this is Tiger week on the golf channel - of course I missed most of it but am looking forward to a great deal of Tiger golf this evening and did enjoy several hours of it last night.
Ah, yes - it is an exciting life I live.

2 comments:

Karen said...

And I even enjoyed watching Tiger make those great shots even with two stress fractures! Your hero!!

Shellie said...

OH BOY! An entire week of Lion Pine! OOOHHHH..... so exciting! Ha!