Tuesday, January 13, 2009

More visitors

Jennifer, Matt, Terry and Tommy arrived late Sunday PM and left for home late Monday morning Monday. It was wonderful seeing them and having some time to chat. Most of all it was fun to have Terry and Tommy underfoot of in my lap. Terry rides my exercycle using both the pedals and the arm bars with great pride. Tommy much prefers to be held standing up and happily digs his feet into my tummy. I had an unfinished (due to my laziness) treasure chest for Terry - he was really delighted with it, I had some silly putty inside the box - his first experience with the stuff and like all young lads he found it great fun. He seems to find his little brother rather useless - but shows no jealousy that I have seen. And, Terry set the table for breakfast yesterday morning!
I got Jen and Matt's e-mail address and apparently wrote if down wrong - ugh! Jen took all the blog addresses so maybe she will read this and send me an e-mail so I will be able to send important messages to them. (All of my messages are important!)

No comments: