Thursday, February 12, 2009

To drive or not to drive???

It is decision making time - the roads are snowy - the temp remains in the low 30's - I am due at bridge by 9:30 AM - the roads are also icy. Getting down my hill can be a major challenge - getting up the hill to the Grange building can be a major challenge - decisions-decisions - I hate making decisions!
Barb and I were supposed to go to dinner at a friends in Alta Sierra last night - actually, we were driving down together at five - the phone calls started about four - the decision was made about 4:30 - we stayed home. It was a good choice - many accidents on 49 and it took an hour to get to Alta Sierra on 49 about that time. Sometimes being a coward is good!
The snow itself was quite beautiful and is still likewise this morning - ugh!

1 comment:

Janet said...

All we got down here in Davis was thunderstorms... I hope you stayed home! Cowardice is VERY good when it comes to snow!