Saturday, February 28, 2009

Alas!

Well, my plans for an exciting weekend were dashed on Thursday when Tiger was eliminated from the event. So I sort of moped all day yesterday - it was very much a "poor me day" until I struggled out to the store and bought some goodies along with my normal fairly healthy stuff. Thus I had pizza for dinner followed by some Almondroca and frozen ice cream cone consisting of dark chocolate over the top and mint flavored ice cream in the cone - and more dark chocolate at the base of the cone. It was rather tasty. Now, I just have to accept the fact that I have two days to accomplish much more than I had expected to accomplish - that is, if I can determine just what I want to accomplish. Love you all - Mom/Gramcie

1 comment:

Jen said...

If I read ONE more blog talking about pizza I think I just might cry. Or give in and go to the store in the middle of the night desperately seeking pizza. And quite possibly chocolatey/ice creamy goodness, thank you very much!