Sunday, March 1, 2009

phoexiana

 


There should be a picture of the author of this wonderful book - high hopes.

Later - it worked - not perfectly but putting a very old book into my contraption is not easy. Under the picture it says "Yours resspedtively" signed "John P. Squibob" and under that "Note - This autograph may be relied on as authentic, as it was written by one Mr. Squibob's most intimate friends."

Years ago I typed a copy of one of his funniest stories so I could share it with friends - it was all about putting railroad in San Francisco - which would be 2 and1/2 miles long.

3 comments:

Richard said...

I say phooey on your "phoexiana".

I like my Phoenixiana with two n's in it.

Carol said...

some people type so rapidly - (using all their fingers and a thumb) - that they skim over a letter now and then in their excitement over the incredible message they are typing. I am one of those! Mom

Jen said...

You have this book?