Thursday, October 30, 2008

Merry Halloween to all-
I just had pumpkin soup - quite good and no doubt as close as I will get to a pumpkin this year. There was a luncheon following bridge - where, in fact, my partner and I came in first. I wore my classy Walmart Halloween sweatshirt and it was pronounced the prettiest anyone had ever seen - one friends said it looked like a combination 4th of July/Halloween sweatshirt.
That would be all the news other than I got brave and went to Karen and Barry's for dinner lst night in the collapsing house! Good dinner - good company - and the house still stands.
Love to each and all - M/G

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ha! Ha! The house indeeds still stands -- minus front steps, and with new beams and supports and various straps and braces, as well as some new copper piping in the basement and tomorrow, a new support beam under the kitchen (where a beam was NOT added that should have been put there when the kitchen was added to the house in the 1920's!)