Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What shall I write about?

Good Morning kids and grandkids,
Tis a gorgeous fall type day - a tad warm - but it looks like fall. I am still recovering from spending a few days at Shellie's with Rich and Chris. It was really great! If you have followed Rich's and Shellie's blogs you know that I never was a winner - of course, they all refused to play bridge! Also got to see Julie and Noah and their incredible home - wow - looking out upon such openess with cows, sheep, a goat and a donkey. No pigs - what a shame!
My head is still full or memories of the roundabout drive that Rich, Chris and I made to get from Shellie's to Julie's - like driving down 101 would be quickest but so boring - thus, we went by way of the Pacific Ocean - probably three hours out of the way but it was such a fantastic trip. The ocean was sometimes very fierce in the greyness of the fog - and then all of a sudden beautiful with sunshine and waves splashing on rocks - then back to fierce. Backroads do have it all over the short route.
Well, I am on my way - Love to each of you - Mom/Gramcie

4 comments:

Janet said...

:D Yay! Welcome to the wild world of blogging, Gramcie!
The ocean sounds beautiful...

Shellie said...

Congratulations, Mom! You are amazing, and I look forward to reading your bloggy foolishness! Thanks again for visiting...

Shellie said...

P.S. As I recall, Chris asked you to teach us how to play Bridge and you refused. Are you scared of us card sharks???

Karen said...

Wow, Mom, not ONE but TWO blogs! You are pretty amazing! Next thing I know you will be using an ipod and a blackberry! I'm glad for your online "ramblings."