Friday, April 3, 2009

Great accomplishment!

Not by me, but by my youngest great grandson. It was too bad that Jennifer did not get to see what he did. All by himself he worked his way to a standing position - with me hovering (un-noticeably) in case his project did not work. He started with both his hands on the low table that holds the old hardware whatever. Then he eyed the uper reaches and got one hand up there and then two - his next major project was getting his feet underhime so he could stand erect - once that was accomplished he went after the Tv control, my cell phone, the other phone. It was absolutely enchanting to watch him work out all the little details of this wonderful adventure. I wish you all could have been here.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Time for us to rearrange our house apparently.. {:>