Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sort of successful

I have spent hours making 80 plus return labels that are not return labels. I was asked to produce something that would show all the former bridge players in our Unit that have died. It seemed to me that the easy way was to use stick on labels - and that was a good idea. What prolonged my labors was gathering all the names - which required going through numerous old albums related to our Unit. Then, I had to deal with my computer and my ignorance - the latter frustrates my computer. After lots of trial and error I was happily typing labels and was virtually done - when I decided that I did not like the font. Not knowing that had I made a file of names I could have easily changed the font, I proceeded to start over again. They are done - they are properly (almost) mounted and they will make some kind of an impression at tomorrow's game. That noise you hear is my giant sigh of relief!