Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What's new!

Well, when it comes to what's new - well, basically, nothing. But I did have a great day on Sunday as Brian and Sarah came to town! It was wonderful seeing both of them. We "all" gathered at Karen and Barry's in Nevada City and just plain enjoyed many hours of catching up. Both look great! On top of that we had a brunch and a very good feast in the evening. Jen and the boys were a great hit - Terry was there all the time and Gavin joined us at dinner time. Gavin is walking but is at the stage where he can crawl faster than he can walk as he is always in a rush to go from point A to point B. He has not mastered running yet - and will not soon. if Jen is lucky. He is very smart - always attempts to leap from Jen's arms into my arms - oh bliss, oh joy, oh, oh, oh! I especially enjoyed the chance to chat at length with Sarah - Brian is so lucky!
Yesterday was Labor Day - totally boring - it is too easy for me to decide that I am all tired out from the big day Sunday to do anything on Monday - ridiculous! I am always better off if I do something worthwhile!
And now my youngest grandson is off to a new world - it sounds like it will be a very good world for him. I hope to see "his campus" one of these days.

No comments: