Monday, March 15, 2010

Really, a lovely surprize!

(In my usual normal fashion, I messed up - what a talent!)

Saturday afternoon Shellie popped in to have an early celebration of my oncoming 84th birthday. She had forewarned me - which meant I had a great time looking forward to her being here. She did have to leave for a meeting regarding her HS reunion - at one of Nevada City's infamous bars. She returned around nine and we were having a great time chatting when I mentioned the time change - whoops - it now was head for bed time. Sunday morning did not workout as planned - she was going to fix me a glorious breakfast. I willingly gave up on that in order to just eat what we could find and enjoy more chatting. She had to head home about nine - her "ride" had arrived. It really was very special - Mothers are weird that way.

No comments: