Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Perfect Pest

No doubt, you have all heard of "The Perfect Guest" - well, the perfect pest spent the weekend with me. Can you guess who that would be?

1. A lover of Sherlock Holmes - and Dr. Watson, I presume!

2. Loves sleeping in!

3. Shares my love of Peter Pan! and almost loves opera as much as I do.

4. Plies me with peanut brittle!

5. Could easily eat me out of house and home but mostly brings own food - all very
healthy!

6. Has two adorable boys that were both elsewhere for the weekend.

7. You are right! The perfect pest is Jennifer!!!!!

Jen and I had a great time doing mostly nothing but goof off and chat about this and that and these and those. It has been a very wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Shellie said...

FABULOUS! So glad you had fun together! Not nice to call her the perfect pest, though... By the way, I bought pumpkin in a can to bring in case you guys really can't find any!

Jen said...

Aww, thanks Gramcie. I'm honored to be your perfect pest lol. I had a great weekend, it was fun to hang out (and eat the peanut brittle that I had given you :p).