Saturday, November 21, 2009

So I went to a teaparty

- a "Teaparty Patriots" Board meeting that is. It seemed to me that the best way to learn about the local "Teaparty" group was to just sit-in on a board meeting and listen and observe. One observation - it is one of the youngest groups I have been around for many years. I thought that was quite wonderful. Overall, I was impressed with the entire bunch. There was not a bit of rabid ravings. Nor were they a bunch of citizens that sat there and just listened to their leaders. Since I want something better for my grandchildren and great granchildren I feel very strongly that I should not just sit back and watch our country destroy itself - which in my mind has been going on for several years and is now accelerating at a scary pace. Enuf of my thoughts - just wanted you to know that I went out in the dark of night all by myself because I do care about the future.

No comments: