Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Coming Event

How about Thnaksgiving Dinner at Mom/Gramcie's house? It is my hope that most, if not all of you, can be here. Call me an idiot, but I really want to throw a turkey in the oven and clean my house. On top of that, Jennifer has promised that she will produce the pumpkin cheese cake she wrote about in her blog last month. Oh, yes, I can also assure the vegetarians that they will not go home hungry. I hope I have covered all bases. It would be ever so nifty if all - or at least most - of you could be here. Love you all - M-G

4 comments:

Shellie said...

Hi Mom... good idea and thanks for the invitation! I don't know our plans for sure yet... LOVE you!

Jen said...

I'll be there. Gavin's with me for Thanksgiving and Terry will make an appearance as well I'm sure. What time?

Carol said...

Gay sent me an e-mail to let me know that she, Janet and Greg and maybe Gus will be here for Thanksgiving dinner. Me thinks I better find a dust cloth!

Shellie said...

Jeff and I will be at your house for Thanksgiving! We're looking forward to seeing everyone!