Sunday, May 9, 2010

Shellie continues to boss me around!

I just had a nice chat with "that girl" known as Shellie - she wants me to write a blog today re how things went yesterday docenting. Well, it went very well, indeed! My partner - Bedford Lampkin, by name - is such an incredible tour guide - this leads to incredible donations to the cause. Anyhow, so far, I insist that he lead the tours while I do the nitty gritty. Shellie agreedv that he does need a nickname - somehow it seems like a totally English name (he is from Alabama) and we decided that "lord" would be appropriate.
Ah, yes - Mother's Day - I have a sweet potato something in the oven which I will take down to Rockland later this morning to go with whatever Karen, Barry and Jennifer throw on the table down there. I am staying overnight as I am needed to babysit at some point tomorrow. I do hope it is short term, as long term with one or both boys would wipe me out - and possibly them, also! (Like telling them it is bedtime at 4:30 P. M.)
Thus all the excitement in my life continues.

1 comment:

Janet said...

What a name! Bedford Lampkin! His parents must have been interesting people.