Saturday, May 15, 2010

Total Frustration! and I do mean TOTAL!

Hidden in my cell phone is a picture of my brand new great grand daughter - and I can't find it. This I know - she is three weeks early - she weighs almost six pounds - she had dark hair - and she is absolutely the most adorable baby ever created.
I suspect that Brian is floating on clouds that don't exist - that Sarah is incredibly happy and somewhat weary - and that both are just plain estactic as they gaze upon their little marvel. Now the question is, which of the two names they were considering will be the one - or will they name her after me, as I suggested.
Me, I am ready to break open my cell phone and find that picture! ( I am also quite happy for Brian and Sarah and their wee little daughter.)

1 comment:

Shellie said...

well... have you seen the picture yet????