Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yet another lovely surprize

Late yesterday PM I received a call from Shellie. She was, at long last, departing her Beatty sojourn (with sadness)and heading for Williams, Ca. where they were starting another job. She said she wanted to stop by for five minutes - I begged for ten! Since I was in Rocklin when she called I decided that I was not too tired to drive home and headed up the hill. When I arrived at my abode I found Shellie having a brief nap on my couch. Her plan had changed - we would go out for a salad and then she would head West. Well, the salad was good and the chatting time was super. Best of all, she decided to spend the night. It was after one this afternoon before she did leave - how wonderful to have five minutes extend to seventeen hours. I am what is known as a very happy Mommy! Many thanks, Shellie.

No comments: