Monday, December 15, 2008

Glorious Snow!

It looked like we had 8-10 inches of the lovely white stuff. It crushed all the oleanders and shrubs to the other side of the front door. I did go out and attempt to revive them by freeing the multitude of branches that were smashed to ground level. One good size honeysuckle branch broke under the weight. Our street was plowed this PM - tis difficult to make it seem like a good job was done - it was a very selective job and probably will lead to one very icy hillside.

Yesterday I made seven full sized loaves of cranberry nut bread - you should have seen me up to my elbows in the dough as there was no other way to mix it thoroughly. It had seemed like such a good idea to tackle that recipe - that is, until I got into.

I look forward to learning how to post pictures on my blog - yes, I know, it is simple but not for simple minded folk. I have been tempted to give it a try on my own - but my computer was put on earth to cause me great frustration and I do not want to tempt it!

No comments: