Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not So Glorious Snow

Yep, I am ready for rain - in any quantity, as long as there is enough to wash the blasted snow away. Snow is so beautiful and peaceful when falling - but at this point it is just white stuff that is complicating my life!
So yesterday I baked a bunch of potatoes and have 16 or so stuffed baked potatoes in my freezer - however, my freezer is rather full which means no more major cooking projects this week. I only did the potatoes all at once as I did not want them to start sprouting.
Today - laundry, some cleaning and remaking bed, finish Christmas cards and ironing - that should keep me busy! Certainly, one can not get bored when busy - or can they?
Enuf prattle - hope all of you are having a great day!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hey Gramcie! I certainly hope my day will be glorious... it's beautiful outside down here in Davis, but then again it's also cold. And I have to finish up some Christmas preparations too :P