Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another Goo Day

Ah, yes - Jennifer and the boys returned yesterday afternoon. Their actual plans are unknown to me but they will be moving to Tahoe. The little guy is determined to learn how to turn from his back to his stomach - I remember watching Russ's efforts to achieve this marvelous feat. (Sorry, K, S and R - the first child's development is so fascinating plus there is time to watch - and truthfully, I was ironing clothes while watching when he made it over.) (Yes, I had to iron clothes - and they were "starched and sprinkled" to boot.) (Yes, it is weird that I even remember what I was doing at that momentous moment.)
Enuf - M-G

1 comment:

Karen said...

I don't remember the moment Brian rolled over for the first time -- but I remember the first time he took off and really crawled ----he was on the exam table at Dr. Harris' office and he nearly fell right off the end of the table!

I also remember ironing a lot of handkerchiefs and pillowcases when I was young -- with starch, I don't doubt!

No clever close comes to me -
Adieu,
Karen