Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More bloggy foolishness

It is 8:34 AM and I am exhausted already. I spent the last half hour herding kids around while their mother prepared to take them to the doctor in Auburn - appointment time - 9:00 AM. And they were underway five minutes or so ago. Fortunately, Terry is very helpful - I cannot say the same thing for Tommy/Gavin - he mostly wailed.
Last week Terry "dictated" an e-mail letter to his Uncle Brian - a very short letter as he quickly lost interest. His very super Uncle wrote an e-mail letter back which I read to Terry this morning during a quiet moment - it all seems to be over his head as he was answering every question that Brian asked as I read the letter. It does make one realize that there is so much that seems normal and natural to me that has to seem weird to Terry.
Bad bridge yesterday - ugh! And I cannnot put all the blame on my partner - as it happens she expects to learn alot by playing bridge with me and she does have alot to learn but I did play extremely dull minded bridge - extremely! I played with her once a couple of years ago and my advice then was that she needed to focus on what was happening at the table - and that was my main recommendation yesterday.
I sort of plan to get the vacumn out today and at least smile at it - if it smiles back I may turn it on and let it run around in my bedroom. What a treat! If anyone would like to have the joy of following my happy vacumn around just come on over.
So, have a good day -

1 comment:

Karen said...

Very cute and fun to read! Thanks, Mom

PS Why don't you teach Terry to vacuum your house?

PPS I will email Brian and pretend I am Terry and I bet he will write to me!