Friday, November 7, 2008

November 7th already . . . .

Today I intend to accomplish something worthwhile. Already I have attempted to explain to Terry everything he needs to know about teaspoons, 1/4 teaspoons, 1/2 teaspoons and tablespoons. And I attempted to explain why builders measure things. He more or less listens and then bounces on his merry way. Four year olds are delightful. I do hope to have a cookie baking session with him - he will see all the measuring spoons in action.
Tommy (formerly Gavin but being officially renamed after Matt's father) is almost three months old and quite a mellow little guy. He is very smart - he already knows that a smile brings a great reponse. I have yet to hear him during the night. I really enjoy watching him as he works to master the art of turning from his back to his stomach.
Jennifer is working alot plus having to drive an hour each way - plus depositing and picking up the kids. Terry is going to pre-school and his dad is very helpful when she has to work late. The baby stays with a friend.
Me - well, my partner and I were first at bridge yesterday - ah, I have accomplished something this week. And so it goes - seldom boring!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Terry sounds so cute! And so does the baby! Congratulations on being first in bridge :)