Saturday, November 1, 2008

November Greeting
Be sure to change your clock the right direction when you head for bed tonight. Well, that gives me a fair amount of time to figure out what the right direction is.
I wasn't going to blog today - then I read all the other blogs and could not resist throwing in my Wisdom! or perhaps my shame. Like, I got bored with the cat and the vultures and missed out on all the real fun. That seems to be the story of my life - too wise or too lazy.
Now, we do need to recruit more grandchildren to this world of blog - Shellie, I will e-mail your darling daughters with an order from Gramcie's headquarters. Would Gem or Gus like to leap into this madness? - several of you could check that out.
Yesterday I bought two cookbooks - and am looking forward to trying some "new" recipes - like I don't have hundreds of never tried recipes in the dozen or so cookbooks I already have. Why do "new" cookbooks have such a moment of inspiration followed by residing on the shelf with all the other formerly inspiring cookbooks. Certainly on of you can solve this great mystery.
Have a good day - each and all of you - G

1 comment:

Karen said...

No more making fun of me for thinking the cat/vulture story was real and the picture was real! (I told Barry that the vulture even had his eyes open!) Ha, ha!

Will love,
Your Gullible Daughter,
Karen