Monday, November 3, 2008

Never changing

No - I am not referring to the weather. It is just that decision making meetings never change. This morning I attended our homeowner's monthly meeting and left it thinking about PTA meetings as far back as Woodland Hills To be honest, at least we had men at our meeting - but then, we did not have slightly senile senoirs at the PTA meetings.
And the rain returned - just a lazy shower so far. We had a few inches over the weekend. We really need to welcome all rain as there seems to be quite a concern re water for our faucets in coming years.
I noted that Karen is planning the Great Thanksgiving Gathering. Both she and Barry really hope to have all of you there. And I am studying my recipe books for the perfect something - any requests?

1 comment:

Richard said...

There is no other request than for ...
  Thousands of homemade noodles.

'nuff said,
Richard