Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Twists and Turns

Yes, I know - life would indeed be dull if nothing every interfered with one's normal routine - I find I have to repeat that frequently with hopes that I might believe it
.
So, O.K., the latest! Jennifer called me yesterday morning and asked if she and the boys could stay here for a week. After establishing a few house rules, I agreed to take them on. It is, of course, delightful to have Terry around and the baby (almost three months old) is great fun - and, of course, having time with Jen is special. However, she is very busy - work, getting Terry going in preschool and caring for the baby. Today she works until ten tonight - starting at one - so I won't see them later as it will be too much later! Where she plans to go in a week is unknown by me - but when we have a chance to sit and chat I expect I will find out.

Not that I don't have enuf to deal with, Rich requested thousands of homemade noodles at the Great Thanksgiving Dinner that Karen and Barry are hosting. Plain old noodles - and I was exploring my "new to me" cookbooks for the great recipe for something so special that all would be amazed. I think I will have to mix finely chopped mushrooms and onions to the noodles so they will fill the amazing bill. Ha!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lucky, lucky you. :)