Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nothing

My 13 1/2 hours of Ragtime music was much better than Janet's ridiculour concert, I am sure. I even enjoyed this one more than my first one a year ago. And yes, Lorraine and I are planning to go next year. It certainly is a day I would recommend to anyone.
Shopping with Karen Friday was fun, of course - not terribly successful but still fun. I has also bummed around with her Thursday afternoon in Roseville at my least favorite mall - and I could care less if it is the largest in our territory.
Jen and the boys have departed - I am sure it was a good weekend to not be here. I had thought they would still be moving when I arrived home at noon today but it is obvious that they got everything packed up and off to South Tahoe.
Yikes - almost time to give noodles serious consideration - at least I should start griding the onions and mushrooms so they will be ready.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Welcome back, Mom!

Let's put some ragtime on your blog for all of us to enjoy and be tempted to join you next year!

Barry's birthday shirts that I picked up for his mom during our shopping trip Friday were a great success -- she was very pleased and they are just what he needed -- so thank you for coming up with the idea of bumming around down Sacramento way!

See you Wednesday (I hope) as we prepare for Thursday!

Love,
Karen