Saturday, November 8, 2008

Shock! I never expected anyone but family would read my blog - somehow, someone stumbled onto it. Perhaps it will lead to fame and fortune.
So, I am busy sewing bells onto the outfit I will wear Greg's opening night - having promised I will be there with bells on I have no choice. Although, my ever so kind and gracious grandson has turned into such a tyrant I am quite fearful of his wrath - will bells upset him, or will no bells (as promised) upset him. Do I dare make gentle George Bailey angry?
Showers today and tomorrow - still much needed. I am determined to accomplish something today since I failed to do so yesterday. Somehow, doing the dishes just does not qualify - maybe I need to go shopping - ah, yes - that certainly qould qualify!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Ha, Gramcie, you sound like me. I haven't done the dishes in a looong time.