Thursday, November 20, 2008

Escape

I am off for a "vacation" weekend with friend Lorraine in Sac. I am meeting Karen for a tour of 250 (that can not be) new shops at The Galleria. Then on to Lorraines for the evening. Tomorrow will be my great shopping day - Karen is meeting me at our favorite spot - Good Old Gottschalks Attic. Sat is the wonderful all day Ragtime Festival. Home again Sunday - with a meeting at 2:00 related to all our local problems. Jen et al will be moving to Tahoe this weekend - i.e. I am missing out on alot of mass confusion.
I forgot to tell you that I saw my heart doctor Tuesday - I had hoped to start giving up some meds but not yet - my bloodpressure was high (for me) - I realized later that the three cups of coffee I had previous to my 9:30 appt. were probably the cause. So, once again, I scratch coffee off the list.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Mom,
Would you believe 50 new retailers bringing the total to over 190 shops. The expansion cost $240 million and added 400,000 square feet (we saw Phase One of the process). This makes the Galleria the "largest shopping destination in the Sacramento region."

Okay - so I was off by 200!
Better luck next time.
Karen